Dynamic and economical remote processing for your laser welding processes
The ScanMaster offers an attractive solution for scanner welding for a wide range of applications in automotive engineering. The focus here is on precise, accurate and reproducible production, for instance in the contacting of power electronics or battery cells in e-mobility.
Whether high-precision distance measurement, autofocus function, high-resolution image processing or even integrated process monitoring - the ScanMaster combines all these functions in a single system. This gives you the perfect all-in-one solution for your laser welding process.
- Stable process with component recognition and autofocus
- Increased process reliability through intelligent process monitoring and control
Thanks to the modular design, all performance characteristics can be tailored to individual customer requirements. All modules used are industry-proven and represent the perfect interaction between scanner, camera, distance measurement and process monitoring.
- Part position detection with camera
- Motorized collimation for highly accurate control of the distance
- High-precision distance measurement with OCT
- 2D scanner for highly dynamic processing
- F-Theta lens with lighting and CrossJet
- Process monitoring
- Inspection of the laser power
Did you get curious or do you have further questions? We will be happy to advise you in a personal conversation.